Without secondary school leaving certificate (in Austria Matura)

For students without a high school diploma there are two possibilities to study at the plannend private university.

  • Applicants without secondary school leaving certificate (Matura or equivalent) will have to pass the University Entrance Qualification Examination in order to be accepted for the bachelor and master courses at the planned private University for Church and Society. The University Entrance Qualification Examination can be taken by people who have completed the 20th year of age and who can prove an educational or professional background which goes beyond the requirements of compulsary education.
    The application for admission to the University Entrance Qualification Examination has to be submitted in writing to the rector.
  • Non-degree students are people who do not have the qualiftication for university, but would like to attend individual courses. In total the number of possible ECTS is limited to a maximum of 30 ECTS for non-degree students. Non-degree students are not admitted to a specific degree program, but have the possibility to attend individual courses. Non-degree students cannot complete a degree or attend Master's or Bachelor's exams.


Hope meets Future
Campus Danubia - 
Research and Teaching for Church and Society

postal address

Karl-Popper-Straße 16, 1100 Wien



Gerhard-Bronner-Straße 1, 1100 Wien


Campus Danubia
+43-(0)/812 38 60